Please help us enhance our club by following these very necessary guidelines.
- No person may use the pool at any time unless a lifeguard is on duty in the pool area.
- The club and pool guards will not be responsible for minors.
- All members and guests must sign-in at the pool entrance.
- An applicable guest fee will be accessed to the members’ account for each guest at the pool.
- Members must accompany their guest at all times.
- Members and guest shall provide their own towels at the pool.
- All children in diapers must wear swim diapers at the pool.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian who is at least 16 years old.
- Rafts and other flotation devices are prohibited. (noodles and kick boards are permitted)
- No glass or glass containers of any kind at the pool.
- No Smoking within the pool area.
- Pool patrons may not enter any part of the club house without shoes, shirt, shorts or cover-up.
- Absolutely no outside food or beverages may be brought onto Twin Oaks property.
It is the responsibility of the Members to know all the pool rules. Please remember Lifeguards are responsible for the safety of Members and their guests. We ask that you please abide by the above rules. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.